Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Are you passionate about students developing their own learning?
- Could the skills you have to offer empower students to take control of their own learning?
- Would you like to work with a group that’s breaking new ground at the forefront of education?
Here at Focus School Caledonia Campus – A Virtually Merged School – One School, Two Centres – we strive to create a learning environment that we can be proud of and continuously aim at improving the quality of education provided. So to make this happen, we need brilliant people who inspire and deliver results. That’s why we’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic and loyal professionals to come and join us.
We enjoy world-class support from Focus Learning Trust and are embracing ground-breaking educational advancements as part of the OneSchool network. We think it’s a great place to work and are lucky enough to have state of the art facilities along with smaller class numbers meaning you can spend more time with each student and bring out the best in each individual.
Opportunities/vacancies for teaching and support staff at Caledonia Campus arise from time to time (both at the Millden Centre near Balmedie, Aberdeenshire & at the Ochil Centre in Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland). Follow Focus Learning Trust on LinkedIn for updates – remember to also keep a look out on TES Ochil & TES Millden too as we also use this medium for recruitment.
English Teacher (Millden Centre)
Full-Time – Permanent Post, starting August 2017
Salary: £23,370 – £37,281 pa
Relocation package available
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated English Teacher to join an excellent school team within a state of the art facility. The successful candidate will play a vital role in raising attainment and will benefit from working with highly motivated students within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside effective classroom management strategies and the potential to lead and manage at a senior level. Applications are invited from experienced teachers or exceptional newly qualified teachers.
Although not essential, the ability to teach PE would be an advantage for this post.
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in depth subject knowledge
- Be an experienced teacher with an interest in developing your leadership potential
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- An excellent working environment
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for high quality continued professional development
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
This school, which is part of a global educational organisation with inspirational leadership and vision, offers you the opportunity to really develop the English Department.
There is no closing date for applications. The vacancy will be advertised for a minimum of 7 days and until a suitable applicant is found.
Please apply immediately as applications will be reviewed regularly during the holiday period.
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information during the holiday period, please contact Andrew Hardwick on: 07584 702647 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruitment pack and application form.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 26 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Full GTC (Scotland) Registration and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults are requirements for this role. . This does not preclude qualified teachers not currently GTCS registered, who are either in the process of, or are willing to enter the process of registering.
For more information please contact email@example.com.